Stay in my ZEN!

by - 8:20 AM




     



         




       


 
       



Most of us want to spend the holidays a little different from the usual, and if you are up for a more relaxing and convenient way to have fun in the yuletide season with your family, friends or loved one, even just for a night (or more) - then do so! It's just a few clicks away!

 I've stayed in Makati for several times already through ZEN Rooms - few nights in Knightsbridge and an overnight stay in Gramercy Residences, and I've always looked forward since of going back for more staycations. 

Book your stay via ZEN Rooms Global, fast and easy as pie! 
Visit www.zenrooms.com or download their ZEN Rooms App.
And oh, did I mention that they can also accommodate you in other countries?? Visit their site and book your stay with my code 'KAS' to get 20% OFF your bill!  

You May Also Like

0 comments