Highs and Lows: First Month of 2019

by - 10:19 PM


I can't believe that the first month of this year is about to end. Just a month ago I copped my 2019 Starbucks Planner (for the first time) and challenged myself to keep in track of my everyday life until the end of the year; possibly not a challenge for some but, FYI, I've been trying to complete my journal for 2 years and I keep on failing, LOL. But so far, I'm proud to say that I'm doing pretty well!



Here are a few highlights of my 2019...

HIGHS:

  • Speaking of that planner, I've been pretty much on track with everything so far. Lots of inspirations and career plans are listed down so I shall keep an optimistic spirit all throughout!
  • I was able to buy my mom her washing machine! Honestly not expecting to afford it this soon, but it's one good investment. Love you mommy!
  • The dating life is going well. It's amazing to be with someone during your highs and lows, and in this case, he's probably part of everything on this list! It's crazy that I'm actually living that 'close friends turned into lovers' type of relationship, plus this is one of the healthiest things that happened in my life.
  • Learning to let go of the things I do not need. Some people usually think I have an excessively huge wardrobe, but my tiny space at home can never really fit one. Selling out a bunch of my so-so pieces to give way for the keepers. (I mean honestly speaking... there are lots of fast fashion clothes out on instagram shops and it's craaaazy! Again, go for the quality and not the quantity!) 
LOWS:
  • Social media is still a bit of a torture. Currently trying to digest some ways to keep me out of that crippled norms online.
  • Surprisingly, I'm getting frustrated on getting healthier. Ever since the holidays, I've been consistently eating even when i\I'm not hungry! And going to the gym seems to be a bit of a chore for me. Really need to step-up!

Teaching myself with inhaling more positive energy this year! And I'm glad to be on my 80% best self on the first month! 

Do yourself a favor and look onto your highs and lows during the previous days and weeks. Surprise yourself with the great things that happened within the first 31 days of this year!

________________________

Wearing:
Dress from Mishia Clothing
Shoes from Skechers

You May Also Like

0 comments