Acne with Microlight Glow Facial by SVelT'i

by - 7:43 PM




“Skincare addresses two concerns: wellness and aesthetics or our sense of ofbeing attractive, that’s why we do have to take care of our skin and not take itfor granted,” says Dr.Lalaine Salazar, medical director of the SvelT’i Health andBeauty Center. 


Those who have personally seen me with slight to no makeup probably knows what my skin condition really is. It is not as flawless as what you see on my photos and not even close to it. 



September 2017:
the first two photos were my usual skin situation ever since, but by the end of July 2017, a cluster of acne just appeared out of nowhere! I have NEVER EVER had any acne around and below my jaws and this had been by far the worst breakout I've had. I thought it was just because I am having my period but it never got any better so that's when I decided I needed an expert's help 



I’ve had my pimples and acne marks ever since grade-school and it has never left me since. It was not really that of a big deal for me, though I do get teased and judged because of it, but not until I was 19 that I got more insecure about how I look. Like some of you guys who have the same problem as I do, I tried to go to derma clinics and used different brands and products to get rid of these unwanted things but none worked yet.
Still with my hopes up, I decided to drop all the products I’m using and prayed for a miracle for my skin to happen and just push through with consulting a doctor. 
Some of my friends’ post caught my attention after testifying a huge improvement on their skin through the help of SvelT'i Health and Beauty Center. The clinic is located at Timog Ave., Quezon City which is not too distant from my place. They offer proper skin care regimen and helps achieve a physically fit body through the help of technology. 

Just after a few visits  to SvelT'i, this happened to my skin! Watch this video:


https://youtu.be/9ZhmMBMHAaQ








You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is most informative and also this post most user friendly and super navigation to all posts. Thank you so much for giving this information to me.
    True Glow facial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post and informative one. Thank you for sharing this good article.
    SHR hair removal

    ReplyDelete