Inside the Bai Hotel Cebu

by - 3:38 AM


Sinulog just ended a few weeks ago and I wasn't able to attend this year again! Well maybe this isn't my year yet, but I am happy that I was still able to visit Cebu for the first time and what welcomed me and my friends is the luxurious Bai Hotel Cebu.

Did you just read me say luxurious? Yup, I bet you did! But before you think about your money flying away from your pocket, let me share with you why this newest hotel in Mandaue City made me feel like 
"I am living the life."

1. Restaurants

There's no reason for you to wonder where you should fill your empty stomach especially if you're not familiar with the place. Bai Hotel has their very own restaurants inside the establishment and one of those is the Cafe Bai - a variety of cuisines in a buffet area that will surely fill you up from day to night. You should also try the Ume Japanese Restaurant where the freshest Japanese meals are served in big plates!

            





Steak lover? Marble+Steakhouse is the one to visit! they have a small buffet area, your choice of steak plus an excellent wine selection to complete that fine dining experience.
Coffee lovers also has a place in Bai Hotel! The Wallstreet Coffee+Bar is the perfect place to just chill and have coffee and bread with your friends.


                       

2.There's always a place to chill

After a long day of travel, you deserve to have a relaxing seat! 





Bai Hotel has a number of lounges where you may take a quick rest while enjoying a light snack and drink, from the lobby lounge, executive club lounge and the must-see twilight roofdeck lounge+bar where you can enjoy a nice cocktail while enjoying the city view.

3. The Pool Bar

One plus factor for me for every hotel is the pool, and Bai Hotel's does not disappoint. 



Located at the 21st floor is the pool area which has an open space giving you the perfect gaze of the city skyline with a pool bar to keep you chilled and full when your on your swimming break.


These are just three of the best things I loved in Bai Hotel, and I guess photos and words are not enough for me to really prove how much this place is worth a five-star!



More snaps!




















     


 This is more than worth the visit and going back to this hotel is definitely a YES for me!

How about you? Do share with me your experience with Bai Hotel!

You may visit Bai Hotel's website at baihotels.com or follow their Instagram at @baihotel_cebu





You May Also Like

0 comments