My Top 10 Best Serenitea Drinks! (2018)

by - 4:22 AM

Serenitea is now one decade and what better way to celebrate their 10th anniversary than creating my own Top 10 Serenitea milktea favorites!


10. Okinawa Espresso 
(50% sugar; no sinkers)

The perfect drink for students and people who needs to get a boost-up on a busy sched! This is almost some sort of an iced coffee because of the espresso which definitely gave me that "wake up" boost every time I took a sip.

9. Choco Strawberry 
 (50% sugar; no sinkers)


Chocolate and strawberry just sounds like the perfect valentine combination and it really is! This drink goes for those who wants to explore something new - if not yet mixed, you'll get a hint of the strong chocolate flavor, almost like a dark chocolate, topped with a creamy strawberry mixture. Mix both flavors together and viola, you got yourself a classic choco-strawberry!

8. Hongkong Milktea 
(100% sugar; no sinkers)

If you're familiar with wintermelon (classic fave!) then this tastes like it but just imagine your wintermelon with a stronger tea taste. So don't hesitate adding a hundred percent sugar because it's just the right amount to complement the strongness of the tea, unless you like the intensity of tea. 

7. Okinawa Milktea 
(50% sugar, pudding)

This would be my must-buy "snack drink." If you're one of those people who's afraid to go wrong with beverages, then this is the drink to choose. Nothing beats the classic milk tea! Plus factor is the pudding which is one of my favorite sinkers. 

6. Cocoa Cookies and Cream
(50% sugar, no sinkers)

Something for the sweet-toothed. Cocoa drink with cookies and cream ice cream... there's nothing much to explain here, I know you guys can already imagine the sweet taste! So don't bother adding some sinkers... the ice cream is more than enough to complete the drink *wink*

5. Taro Love
(50% sugar, pudding)


It's like a melted uber ice cream! I'm screaming for this drink, it reminds me so much of my childhood where I used to drink taro shakes.

4. Cranberry Black Tea
(25% sugar, nata and green tea jelly)

Perfect summer drink! I have never ordered anything in Serenitea something that's not 'milktea' and as for my first time for this drink, I can just say that I'd go back for a second cup. 25% sugar doesn't sound that sweet but it is just the perfect amount to give you that balanced fruity taste. And this drink also has cranberry pulps!

3. Green Apple Yakult
(Nata and Chia seeds)


This came off as a surprise for me knowing that I am not a fan of yakult-based drinks. I can say that this is not as maasim as the usual yakult teas you taste. It is just so refreshing and has a fruity taste plus the chia seeds which I personally love!Healthy thirst quencher!


2. Green Tea Slush
(75% sugar, no sinkers)



If I could give 2 slots for the first place on this list I'd definitely give this one a spot!  It was just love at first taste! It's quite hard to explain but it has this usual matcha taste but just a lot more malinamnam. It is really really absoltely tasty! I tried ordering another cup with 50% sugar but the taste is a lot different with more sugar so  I recommend 75% to 100% sugar to give you that ultimate burst of flavor.

1. Hokkaido Milktea
(50%, pearl and panna cotta)


Ending this list with the classic Hokkaido! I'm in love with this! The thing that I love about this drink is its lightness. Sometimes milkteas give us that umay feeling after drinking the entire cup but this one doesn't. It can be your summer thirst quencher or your everyday dessert drink and the panna cotta just makes this drink a lot yummier than it already is!



*It's my first time to try some drinks from this list, such as the Green Apple Yakult and Cranberry Black Tea, and I wouldn't have thought I'd love it! Surprise yourself too and  let me know your personal Serenitea favorite/s! ❤




You May Also Like

0 comments