Always in Yellow

by - 12:07 AM

Before I didn't really had a particular color that I would consider my favorite but now I call it Yellow




(Top) Celine | (Bottoms) Mango Trousers - Shop similar here


I guess it all started with this pair of trousers from Mango (bought in Zalora) which I got early this year. I remember I was heading to a meeting when I first wore it, and I wasn't pretty sure if this outfit suits with the 'meeting' agenda. Good to know that it wasn't a corporate nor a formal meeting since I was too smart casual as I paired it up with a turtle neck top and sneakers.



(Top and Skirt) Forever21 


Few months after, my friends and I visited Cebu and one of its tourists spots, the Temple of Leah (blogged here). Looked it up on google and I thought it would be nice to wear something less casual and luckily saw this classy top in Forever21 which I immediately fell in love with.



(Top) 0917 Clothing - Shop here


And making its second appearance are my trousers topped with a layer of a classic button-down shirt and a casual tee from 0917 Clothing. I wanted to do something different with the tee than just wearing it with denims.



(Top) Mishia Clothing Instagram | (Skirt and Jacket) ZALORA 


 This outfit isn't smart for summer but I risked to mix-match it with a long sleeved turtle neck and a beaded oversized denim jacket.


More looks:














You May Also Like

0 comments