My New Starbucks Favorite

by - 9:24 PM

Photo by: Joseph Tabor

I got to taste two new flavors from Starbucks - the TEA-ramisu and Midnight Mocha Frappucciono


If you want to try matcha without tasting too much matcha, then Tea-ramisu is the drink for you. This drink is made of heaven; Rich green tea blended with mascarpone cheese, finished with a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkled with green tea cookie crumbles.
Can you just imagine all these blended in one drink? So good.

From that heavenly bliss of Tea-ramisu, the Midnight Mocha on the other hand is your edgy frappuccino that has a bit more powerful taste. The Starbucks Coffee is infused with black cocoa powder, with a blend of java chip and a mid layer of fluffy whipped cream, then topped with a dash of black cocoa powder.
 I'd say this is a drink to power up your summer nights!


What I'm wearing: (Top) @mishia_clothing (Skirt) TOPSHOP (Shoes) Charles&Keith | Photo by: Joseph Tabor

Both sounds and tastes undeniably great but my heart goes to Tea-ramisu - a drink that I'd finally replace with my usual Caramel Macchiato with whipped cream, haha! 





You May Also Like

0 comments