High Shine at E! Bloggers Ball 2018

by - 5:57 PM



We've all seen the extravagant heavenly bodies inspired theme from this year's MET Gala, and one of the most awaited grand ball of well-known stars from ABS-CBN. But all thanks to E! Philippines, the blogging community was also given a spotlight to shine at our best as we celebrated the annual E! Blogger's Ball.

FYI, the first E! Bloggers Ball was just in 2016 and in its third year in 2018, bloggers, vloggers, influencers and other TV personalities are dressed in high shine.

Sharing with you my outfit from this year's ball, designed by Vee Tan of VeeTan Studios


This gown which came out as a surprise for me. It somehow reminds me of Maleficent plus when Kendall Jenner literally went all out at MET Gala 2017.

     

There's no story behind this design (at least on my end) since I did not have anything particular in mind to wear. I just told Vee about the theme and to my surprise she designed me this undeniably sparkly and revealing gown. But not complaining here! I'm in love!





You May Also Like

0 comments