A Review: Olay Megamask Masksheet

by - 8:35 PM



Lots of Filipinos of all genders, from as young as their pre-teens up to adulthood, are head-over-heels with skincare. Due to the extremes of the climate in our country, Filipinos are compelled to try different skincare products and brands just to maintain the nourishment if the skin.

I, also, transfer from one product to another because they just don't ever have a maximum effect on my skin. I came across Magnemask Sheet Mask from Olay and decided to give it a try.

Claims:

"superior technology infuses maximum benefit and leaves skin renewed and refreshed in just 15 minutes."
"reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles"
"24 hours hydration"
"revealing younger looking skin"

Review:


Juggling both my path as a blogger and having an office job, I often forget to do my skin care routine because sometimes I also work from home. So after stumbling upon this new sheetmask from Olay, I've had the best solution for multitasking work and skincare.Here's why:

Its optimal fit helps my skin get all the benefits of the mask as it covers my entire face well. I am able to do work plus drink my fave coffee while hydrating my skin. After 15 minutes, I felt instantly renewed and refreshed (as in I swear I can feel the cool residue on my face). I used a clean cotton to remove excess residue and I was good to go.

Usually my skin gets a bit dry throughout the day, which is especially noticed when I apply my makeup. Before leaving home, I decided to apply a thin layer of concealer and foundation to see how it will work, and the result is very satisfying. My skin looked so fresh the entire day.



Also, tried this mask at night before going to bed. Same procedure, but this time I let the excess residue on my skin to somehow serve as my sleeping mask. I woke up with a really soft skin! The residue was absorbed well and it left me with a glowing skin.

Overall, this product is an absolute YES for me. Would I recommend it? YES.

With that, I no longer feel the need of transferring to another product because just like Cinderella's glass slipper, Olay Magnemask Sheet Mask, is a perfect fit. <3 





You May Also Like

0 comments